Saturday 28 December 2013

Birthday/ New year Outfit

Hello Everyone,
 
Hope you all had an amazing Christmas and got lots of amazing presents :). Some of you may know My Birthday is on New Years Eve and many people have party's on this day to welcome in the New Year. This year I didn't want a party but I got invited to some body else's and I thought it would be nice to share my outfit with you.
 
 This is going to be a 3 part series this will be the first the next will be my make up and the final will be what I got for my birthday.
Links under the outfit <3 
 
 
 
I brought the playsuit first then the shoes but realised that the outfit was all black and I needed something to bling it up so I brought the bracelet and the bag to add colour.
 
This is the complete outfit I will be wearing on my birthday, I hope you have enjoyed this post and be ready for the others coming soon.
 
Instagram-rebeccaemily3112