Friday 19 April 2013

My Everyday Make-up

Hello everyone,
Today I thought I'd do post about my everyday make-up :)
This post will include everything I wear on my face ranging from drug store to higher end, I'll also be including the brushes I use.
Hope you enjoy!
 
 
 
The first thing I do is moisturise my face with E45 cream
 
Next I dot my foundation around my face  I use MAC Studio Fix Fluid SPF 15 in the shade NW13 (I'm very pale) 
To blend that in I use a Real Techniques Stippling Brush or a MAC 190 Foundation Brush (I use the stippling brush to buff the foundation into the skin)
After that I then add MAC  Mineralize Skin Finish Natural in Medium or Rimmel Clear Complexion Powder (MAC powder is better if you want to add a little colour to your face)
And I use a Real Techniques Powder Brush
Next I add my blush I use any blush I'm loving at the time I normally go for a Bourjois or a NYX blush. I use an Eco Tools brush for blush- trying saying that really fast its a bit of a tongue twister!
After my blush I use Too Faced Chocolate Soleil Matte Bronzer in the contours of my cheeks and down the sides of my nose using a Real Techniques Setting Brush
Next I use my Maybelline Rocket Volume Mascara (makes my lashes super big)
 
After all my Make up I add MAC Fix+ to set it and keep it in place- This stuff is amazing, soo refreshing and smells like cucumber.
 
hope you liked reading about the things I put on my face everyday and maybe you will try some of these products one day
 
Thanks For Reading- Happy Blogging
 
Follow me on Twitter- @rebeccaemily31 <3