Saturday 20 July 2013

Floral Shirt

Hello Everyone,
Todays post is how I would style a floral shirt. This shirt is from TopShop and is great for those days in the summer when its feeling a little cooler outside.
I hope you can take some inspiration from these outfits and change them to suit your style :)
All links will be underneath.

 
 I have paired the shirt with a black satchel and black toms to go with the darkness in the shirt. I also  paired it with light wash jeans and a silver chunky necklace to add some detail.
 
 
 
 
 
This next outfit is perfect if you don't like to wear jeans or fancy a change. I have paired the shirt with disco pants and a rosy colour satchel to go with the colour of the flowers in the shirt. I added converse and a pair of half gold hoops.

Shirt
Disco Pants
Earrings
Bag
Shoes

Hope you enjoyed reading
and sorry for being away for so long I've been camping (you cant get Wi-Fi in the woods)
 
Don't forget to follow me on twitter- @rebeccaemily31