Tuesday 2 July 2013

Style Your Bikini

Hello Everyone,
Todays post is about bikinis and how to style them. If you want to lay around the pool on holiday or by beach this post if perfect for you. This is just my opinion of what I think goes and my personal style.
 
 
First Bikini-
 
 
This bikini is from TopShop and is perfect if you want to cover up your stomach because the bottoms are high waisted. I have paired white shoes with this outfit because there is white in the bikini. The silver necklace and the kaki Aviators are the perfect finishing touches to go with this bikini. Outfit total= £143
 
 
 
Last swimsuit-
 
 
I paired this red bikini with the same style shoes as the other bikini but in silver and just added a simple silver pyramid bracelet. Total cost= £91
 
 
Thanks for reading and sorry for the short post stay tuned for a new post very soon.
Happy Blogging
 
Don't forget to follow me on Twitter- @rebeccaemily31