Sunday 30 June 2013

Disneyland Paris 2013

Hello Everyone,
I'd like to start by saying thank you sooooo much from the bottom of my heart for helping me reach a 100 page views. To some of you that's not a big deal but to me it is because I'm a 15 year old girl sitting behind a computer telling you about where you can get  nice clothes and how I'd style them. Any way todays post is about my school trip to Disneyland Paris.
We stayed in the Disney Hotel Cheyenne which is cowboy themed and is pretty cool, we stayed in here for 2 nights and 3 days. The hotel was clean and the staff were pleasant although they don't really understand what you are saying to them (maybe its my accent), anyway I didn't really spend much time in the hotel as me and my friends were in the park, village and studios all day (very tiring).

Here are a few pictures I took while I was at Euro Disney:

 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
These are just a few of the pictures that I took, I hope you enjoyed looking at them and thanks for reading :)
 
Don't forget to follow me on Twitter- @rebeccaemily31