Saturday 15 June 2013

Red Wedges

Hello everyone,
Todays post is based around a beautiful pair of red wedges I came across when I was browsing on the Topshop website recently. They are a little on the pricey side at £130 but I adore them anyway. All of the clothes and accessorises you see in this post are from Topshop and the links will be after every picture :)
 
The first outfit is the most casual of the three and I think its my favourite. I've paired the wedges with Leigh Skinny Jeans, a Cropped Lace Top, Sunglasses that are the same colour as the shoes and a Nude make up bag which looks like a clutch.
Shoes

This next outfit is a good one if you are going to a party. The playsuit is simple but you can accessorise it like I did by adding a statement necklace or adding a pop of colour with the shoes or a blazer.


Necklace
Playsuit
Shoes

This last outfit is brilliant for a more formal event, the dress goes so well with lots of different colours so you could wear a green cardigan or anything you want with it, the earrings are stunning and so classy you could wear them to a wedding or even with a casual outfit.

 
 
Hope you enjoyed todays post and take inspiration from some of the outfits
Thanks for reading :)
 
don't forget to follow me on Twitter- @rebeccaemily31