Saturday 26 October 2013

Beautiful in Black

Hello Everyone,
Today I have a post for you of which is similar to my black dress post. I have two outfits for you that you could wear clubbing, to a party or any other occasion. I'm going to jump straight in: All links under the outfits :)

Outfit one.
 
 
 
For this outfit I have gone for a playsuit instead of a dress as some people don't feel comfortable wearing dresses. I have paired the lace detailed playsuit with a nude pair of plat formed heels, I've also chosen a gold bangles to add something extra to the outfit. I added a peach/ nude lipstick to add a little bit of colour to this outfit.
 
 
Outfit two.
 
 
 
I have choses a dress with detail around the neck as you don't have to add a necklace and this dress shape is flattering on all body shapes. I paired this dress with nude shoes and a plain clutch because I don't want to take away from the beautifulness of the dress. I have also included a girly pink lipstick to add some colour.
 
I hope you have enjoyed this post as its longer than my recent ones and I will hopefully be posting more makeup posts and winter outfits soon.
 
Happy blogging <3
 
Twitter- @rbeccaemily31
Instagram- Rebeccaemily3112