Saturday 26 October 2013

Green Dress

Hello everyone,
I don't know if you remember me trying to find an outfit for a wedding that I was attending. I couldn't find an outfit for ages and after my final hunt in the shops I came across this dress in Topshop in Debenhams. I fell in love and it looked beautiful on so I had to get it! I'm going to share with you an outfit very similar to the one I wore on the night of the wedding (I went to the evening/ party bit of the wedding) some items aren't the same as they are no longer in the shops:
 
The Outfit:
 
 
 
The necklace and shoes are similar to the ones that I wore but I brought my shoes in America and my necklace in Topshop not online. I also used a very old clutch bag which went with my outfit perfectly.
 
I wore a dark lipstick from the Rimmel Kate Moss collection and a really bright coral colour- I wanted to paint my nails in the colour below but run out of time :)
 
 
Thanks for reading I hope you like my outfit.
happy blogging <3
 
Twitter- @rebeccaemily31
Instagram- rebeccaemily31