Saturday 16 November 2013

Coral Winter Outfit

Hello everyone,
I have a winter outfit for you, as the weather is changing and getting very cold outside, I thought it was about time the outfits I post for you change as we are definitely past autumn now. I first came across this jumper when trying to find my sister a Christmas present in our local shopping centre. I have made an outfit using the jumper as a centre piece because it is the brightest clothing item I could find for the time of year.
 
Hope you like this outfit:
 
 
 
As you can see I have matched the colour of the shoes with the bag, I have also added a necklace to add some sparkle and shine to this wintery outfit. I have chosen these jeans from Topshop as they are thick and will keep your hips warm because they are high waisted.
 
Hope you enjoyed this blog post I'll have some more winter outfits for you soon.
 
P.S. I have discovered a new app called PollyVore if your into putting outfits together go and check it out.
 
Twitter- @rebeccaemily31
Instagram- Rebeccaemily3112