Friday 21 February 2014

Cigarette Trousers

Hello everyone,
Today I have a lovely outfit to share with you which includes some cigarette trousers, they have been fashionable for sometime now but I still love them. you can wear them with lots of different things either dress them up or dress them down, they look amazing either way on anybody which is another thing I love about them.
 
OUTFIT:
 
 
 
I'm actually in love with this outfit! It's so versatile you could wear it to work or out of an evening with heels. You could switch up the top to make it more suitable for the occasion you wish to wear it and do this for the other pieces too.
Thanks for reading and check back on Sunday for another post.
xox
 
Instagram- rebeccaemily3112

Please feel free to leave me a comment or a request for future posts :)
 

No comments:

Post a Comment