Friday 21 February 2014

Out for Lunch

Hello everyone,
Todays post is an outfit that I wore out to lunch recently. Some of the items I was unable to link because I've had them for a while but you can find similar items on the high street anyway. Its a casual outfit but I love it.
 
OUTFIT:

 
After I decided the basics of my outfit I wondered what to add next so I went with the simple look of: Natural Make-up with a Dark Lip (I used MAC Plumful), Peplum Black Leather Jacket, and some Black Jordans. (Head over to my Instagram- rebeccaemily3112 to see the top half of this look)
This look is casual and simple to put together. You can still find this top in most TopShop stores as its a recent item.
 
I hope you enjoyed this post please let me know what you thought in the comments (it says leave a comment in small writing underneath)
Instagram-rebeccaemily3112
 
 
 

No comments:

Post a Comment