Thursday 13 March 2014

Red and Black Outfit

Hello Everyone,
Today I have an outfit for you of which I took inspiration from a picture I found on the internet. This outfit includes red trouser and a black top and shoes. the picture I gained inspiration from has a more wintery/ colder feel to it as the model is wearing a coat, you could add this if you are living in a colder climate or the weather is a little chilly.

Here in England we have been having very good weather recently which is a nice change from the rain, so this would be perfect for a cloudier day or when the weather is good without the coat.
 
The Outfit:

 
 
I love this outfit and its perfect for a meal with friends or family. I haven't added the coat to the outfit as you can find a black coat anywhere and most people have one in their wardrobes anyway. The top adds a more girly feel to this grungy outfit with the floral pattern.
 
Side Note:
I know that you could find cheaper alternatives from shops like Primark ect. for the jeans as Topshop are selling out fast and they may not deliver to your country.
 
Thanks for reading and sorry for not posting in a while I've been ill but I'm better now.
 
Twitter- @rebeccaemily31
Instagram- rebeccaemily3112
 

1 comment: