Wednesday 19 March 2014

Review: Liz Earle 'Try-me Kit'

Hello Everyone,
Recently I have been suffering with skin problems,dry patches with acne, under the skin spots and all sorts, I thought it was time to do something about my skin and tackle the problem head on. Whilst I was shopping the other weekend I went into Boots which is one of the biggest drug stores in the UK and see what I could find on the higher end make-up/ beauty counters, I came across Liz Earle and as I've never tried these products before and heard so many great things about them on YouTube and other peoples blogs I wanted to give them a go. I spoke to the lady who helped me pick out this starter kit which includes:
Cleanse & Polish Hot Cloth Cleanser
Instant Boost Skin Tonic
Skin Repair Moisturiser in Normal/Combination
Brightening treatment mask
2 Pure Muslin Cloths
(I actually cant find this starter kit on any websites but if you go to http://uk.lizearle.com/ and type into the search bar ‘try-me kit’ all the others come up.)
I have been using this for 1 ½ weeks now and I can already see this difference it’s a miracle product and I would defiantly recommend this to anyone with problem skin as they come in combinations and they will have something for whatever skin type you have.
 
Hope this post helped and thanks for stopping by :)
 

No comments:

Post a Comment