Tuesday 20 August 2013

Maybelline BB Cream Review

Hello Everyone,
 
Welcome to my new updated blog. I will still be doing the same type of posts as before  but it was about time the floral background went and I opted for a more grown up colour scheme ect.
 
Today I'm going to be doing a review for you on the Maybelline Dream Fresh BB Cream
 
This BB cream has been around for a while now but I didn't quite catch on to the trend at the time. I wanted something lighter than foundation and something that suited my skin type (normal with dry patches). When I went into Superdrug and brought 2 Baby Lips I saw that everything on the Maybelline stand was on 3 for 2 so I looked at lipsticks but nothing took my fancy and that's when I came across the BB Cream.
 
I have now been using it for just over a week and I have loved it! It makes my face glow and look fresh. I chose the colour light because I'm pale and its perfect.
 
I hope this helps if you didn't know whether to buy it or not- I love it and its amazing- I would defiantly recommend it if you have any other skin type apart from oily because it is quite shiny.
 
 
 
Thanks for reading <3
Follow me on Twitter: @rebeccaemily31