Wednesday 28 August 2013

Wish List-1

Hello everyone,
Today I have a wish list post for you. These are items that I would like to buy or ask for when it gets to Christmas and my birthday (I know people don't like thinking about Christmas but I love the winter<3).
 

1. The Mint Cardigan (Last post was about this item)- I love it because of the colour and I think it would be perfect for the colder weather coming up.
 
2. The Necklace- This is soo cool haha, I saw it in Topshop and fell in love its like an out of space bit of crushed up metal and its so shiny.
 
3. The Cardigan Jacket- This jacket is from River Island and is super soft. I never shop in River Island but my friend brought it and it looks so nice on and would go with any outfit.
 
4. Silver Converse- I've been eyeing these baby's up for a while now and I'm determined to buy them but I think I'll save them for my prom (I don't really like to wear heels and wedges for a long time, they hurt my feets).
 
5. Oasis Watch- I NEED a new watch! This watch is perfect as I wear a lot of silver and would go with everything I wear.
 
6. Dr. Martens- I have wanted these since forever and they just go with so many things as I do wear a lot of black.
 
 
Thanks for reading xox
Follow me on Twitter- @rebeccaemily31
and follow using Google+