Monday 26 August 2013

Mint Cardigan Outfit

Hello everyone,
I came across this cardigan whist I was searching the net for new clothes and I instantly fell in love. I didn’t only fall in love with cardigan I fell in total admiration with the whole outfit its so cute and looks ultra comfortable. So today I thought I would find items similar and recreate this outfit for you. If you wanted you could change up the shorts for a skirt and add a different necklace ect. Hope you enjoy, all links will be below.
 
 
 
 
Lipstick -In Russian Red
 
I LOVE this outfit SOO much- its a shame I don't have all the money in the world or I would 100% buy it.
Hope you like the outfit as much as I clearly do haha. Whether you like the top or the shoes you can take inspiration from this amazing outfit no matter what.
 
Thanks for reading
follow me on Twitter: @rebeccaemily31
or follow using google+