Tuesday 15 April 2014

Pop of Colour

Hello Everyone,
Today I have an outfit post for you, I always see staple black pieces like dresses, playsuits and jumpsuits so today I thought I would create a few outfits involving these pieces but add something to them to my your outfit stand out a little.
 
Outfit 1:
 
Shoes

I'm in love this outfit! everything is so classic and black but adding a pop of colour with the necklace just changes the whole outfit. You could add another pop of colour by adding some shoes to bring out some of the brightness of the necklace.

Outfit 2:


Necklace 
 Dress
(sorry about the messed up necklace link)
 
This outfit is perfect if you want to look very put together, the colour of the shoe, bag and necklace is very spring and pretty. The dress would be great if you like to cover the tops of your arms and don't want to reveal cleavage.
 
Outfit 3:
 
 
 
I love the girly feel to this outfit with the pretty spring blue colour and the flower necklace. These shoes are definitely on trend at the minute and go perfectly with the jumpsuit. adding little bits of colour is perfect for this time of the year.
 
 Thank you for reading, hope you gain some inspiration from theses outfits :)

twitter- @rebeccaemily31
Instagram- rebeccaemily3112

No comments:

Post a Comment