Thursday 3 April 2014

Products I Regret Buying

Hello Everyone,
Today I'm doing my first products I regret buying post. I've seen a few of these videos flying around on YouTube so I thought I'd make it into a blog post. I hope you enjoy and I'd love to know some products you regret buying so leave me a comment below.
 
The Products:
 
 
First we have Maybelline Falsies Mascara Black Drama I really don't like this mascara at all. The wand has hairs which means they get stuck to each other and makes the product extremely thick and clumpy to apply to the lashes. This mascara once on the lashes takes a very long time to dry  as it applies heavily.
 
 
Second on the left we have L'Oreal True Match Liquid Foundation Natural Ivory  the consistency of this foundation is awful, its very runny to pump onto the back of your hand but once put onto the face and blended it its very dry but still shiny on the skin. this foundation wouldn't be right for dry skin as I had dry patches on my forehead when trying this product and it stuck to them and made my face look like the foundation hadn't been applied properly.
 
 
Next we have the Herbal Essences Shampoo Hello Hydration and the Herbal Essences Conditioner Hello Hydration I hated this shampoo and conditioner as they left my hair (once dried) feeling very sticky and very dry and it lacked shine where as my hair has a natural shine to it.

Finally the got2b Sexy collagen Lift Effect Hairspray this product also left my hair sticky but also extremely crispy, although it has the best smell of any hairspray's I've tried.

There we go that's my products I regret buying, Thanks for reading.

Twitter- @rebeccaemily31
Instagram- rebeccaemily3112
 


 

No comments:

Post a Comment