Saturday 4 January 2014

Birthday Make-Up

Hello Everyone,
As promised I have my Birthday make up to share with you. As I was so busy seeing family and friends on my birthday I didn't have time to take a picture of the make up whilst it was on my face but I still thought I'd share it with you anyway.
 
Face/base:
First of all I washed my skin with Simple Triple Action Face Wash.
Then moisturised with E45 Cream.
I next applied a mixture of MAC Match Master foundation in 1.0 and Studio Fix Fluid in NW13 with a Real Techniques Stippling Brush to stipple the foundation on to my face then buffed in using a Real Techniques Buffing Brush from the Core Collection.
Next I added some Sleek Contour powder in light in the hollows of my cheeks and in my temples to give my face a more defined look, I used a contour brush from the Real Techniques Core Collection to do this.
I applied some Sephora Pressed Blush in Rose Sorbet with the Real Techniques Blush Brush.

Eyes:
For my eyes I used the Urban Decay Naked 2 Pallet
First I took Foxy (1) and applied it all over the lid to give an even colour using a MAC 239 Eye Shader Brush.
Then in the crease I used the colour Tease (5) with a MAC 217 Blending Brush.
Next I added some Pistol (8) and Blackout (12) mixed together in the outer V of my eye to give a more smokey look and blended in using the same brush.
After I patted Verve (9) into the middle of my eyelid to make the look more glittery.
Then I lined my top and bottom water lines in Rimmel Soft Khol Kajal Eye Pencil.
I then coloured in my eye brows using the GOSH Eyebrow Kit.
Finally for the eyes I coated my eyelashes in the L'Oreal Volume Million Lashes Excess Noir Extra-Black.
 
Finishing off:
To finish off the look I powdered my face with MAC Mineralised Skin finish in Medium and sprayed it with MAC Fix+ to make sure my make up would stay all night.
Last of all I added Max Factor Lipstick in Bewitching Coral to finish my look. 
 
 

 
 I hope you all enjoyed this post. Don't forget to check back next week to see what I got for my birthday :)