Monday 27 January 2014

Skin Care Routine

Hello Everyone,
 
I hope your week is going well, not long until the weekend now thank The Lord!
Anyway I'm here today with my skin care routine. My routine has changed quite a lot throughout my teenage years (all 3 of them haha) and I have now finally found the products that work for me although I'm always on the hunt for bigger and better skincare products. I don't think I've done one of these before but I hope you enjoy anyway.
Links below:
 
 
Simple, St. Ives , Nivea, Origins, Vitamin E Cream

I have put these items into order of how I use them.
My skin type is normal with dry patches but I also get oily in the T zone as the day wears on but not super oily.
first I wash my face in the shower using simple face wash, I use this as it keeps my face clear and doesn't hurt my eyes as I have sensitive eyes.
Next I scrub my face- I use this twice to three times a week.
When I get out the shower I dry my face with a towel and use this Nivea toner-This is also great as it cools my face and doesn't irritate my eyes.
I then apply this spot treatment on my spots and if I think I've got one coming then I will apply this treatment to the area of concern.
After using all these products I add some moisture to my face using Superdrug own Vitamin E Cream which is super moisturising.
 
I hope you try out some of these products as I think they will work for everyone. I would do my night time routine but I haven't worked one out
yet that right for me.
 
Thanks for reading xox