Sunday 26 January 2014

Naked 3!!!

Hello Everyone,
As promised I have a make-up/ beauty post for you. This post is really exciting for me as I'm a big lover of makeup.
 
As you all have probably heard the Naked 3 pallet hit the shops and everybody went crazy for it, I searched high and low for this pallet but it was sold out everywhere, so on a recent trip to bluewater I stumbled across it in House Of Frazer and jumped at the opportunity to buy it. The Naked 3 pallet has been talked about, blogged about and youtubed about but now I actually have the product I can definalty understand why!
 
 
The Colours:
 
Strange, Dust, Burnout, Limit, Buzz, Trick, Nooner, Liar, Factory, Mugshot, Darkside, Blackheart
 
This pallet consists of rose-hued shadows where as the Naked 2 has more of a brown feel to it. These shadows are great quality and are quite pigmented but not the most bold colours I've seen before they are buildable if your looking for a more vibrant look.
 
I hope you have enjoyed this post and liked reading about the Naked 3 pallet.
Come back on Wednesday for another beauty post xox