Monday 6 January 2014

Birthday Presents

Hello everyone,
Due to having too much fun on my birthday and being carried away I forgot to photograph my presents but I did promise to do a what I got for my birthday post. As everything I got has been put away or  used now I thought I would do a more wordy post and no pictures, I'm very sorry!
 
My first and main big present was of course a trip to NEW YORK! (already been blogged about.)
My next amazing presents were a DKNY purse and a beautiful bracelet.
I also got little bits like PJ's, sweets, and jewellery. I also got money and gift vouchers.
 
These are all the bits and bobs I got for my birthday and I'm very grateful to each and every person who brought me something. These are the best presents I could have ever received but the best present of all is all of your support and constant views on my blog- So thank you very much!!
 
Sorry about the short post but I hope you enjoyed :)