Thursday 9 January 2014

Red Cami and Cut Outs

Hello Everyone,
Today I'm back to my usual type of post which is a casual outfit that you can dress up or down. I would personally wear this out fit if I was going to Oxford Street to shop 'til I drop.
Links under pictures:
 
 
 
This outfit is perfect if you aren't the most girly girl but is still pretty because of the prints on the trousers and the colour of the top (this top is also sold in different colours). the shoes add a more edgy look to it and so does the jewellery because its not as bling as other jewellery.
 
Bags:
 
 
 
 
I love these bags all of them are amazing and are suited to different styles. Bag One is for more dressy occasions or if your the type of person who doesn't carry much. Bag Two (I call this the city bag) this bag is a bag somebody would use to a look a little smarter and is a person who likes an order. Bag Three the slouchy tote bag this bag is perfect if you like to chuck things into your bag and go, its an easy bag to carry and is perfect for anyone.
 
Thanks for reading and I hope this gives you some inspiration for an outfit you would like to wear. Check back soon for another post!
 
Twitter: @rebeccaemily31